Climate, dehumidification & air purifying control system
Agam’s Dehumidification systems are UNIQUE, PATENTED, HIGHLY EFFICIENT, hygroscopic systems; their technology is based on many years of Research & Development.
The systems have been field-tested globally and their efficiency has been proven time and time again.
Agam’s technology enables air circulation with closed thermal screens & without roof ventilation, providing optimal and uniform humidity & temperature conditions, whilst dramatically reducing energy consumption and CO2 emission.
Agam’s systems use special hygroscopic brine that enables the conversion of humid air into dry air, reducing humidity-related diseases. Furthermore, as the air passes through the hygroscopic salt solution, airborne spores are reduced. Both conditions prevent the propagation of diseases, improve yield quality, significantly reduce crop loss and save money on fungicides and agrochemicals.
- Large energy savings / $ savings
- Reduction of crop loss
- Significant reduction in agrochemicals use
- Purification & air filtration – removal of airborne spores
- Greater control over Relative Humidity & Temperature – less humidity related diseases, such as Botrytis & Powdery Mildew
- Reduction of CO2 emissions and CO2 enrichment – avoid emissions penalties